In part three of Let’s Talk Liturgy the conversation continues about whether we can send an apple by email.
In this conversation we consider liturgy in the light of COVID-19 and examine
- Priests saying Mass alone and online!
- Real liturgy and virtual liturgy and search for a distinction
- We ask what do we keep, change and let go of?
- Consider the difference between watching football on TV and watching liturgy on TV and ask if there’s any difference
- Lastly, we consider positive ideas on how to spiritually nourish ourselves while not going to Church and celebrating the Eucharist.